The New York City Chapter is very active with petition drives and other events.
Volunteer to join us as we defend rights that American patriots died to create for us. We honor their legacy by ensuring our rights are protected and not diluted.
Taxpayers are petitioning the government and demonstrating until the following demands are satisfied.
1. Resignation, or removal by the Governor, of Mayor DeBlasio and his Senior Team.
> If he is not removed by the Governor within 30 days, we expect Mr. Cuomo's resignation.
2. Improve Democracy and Reform City and State Government to prevent future mismanagement by giving taxpayers a voice in this one-party city/ state.
3. Stop automatic escalation of property tax.
4. Investigate corruption and misuse of taxpayer funds.
5. Stop government debt increases without taxpayer approval.
6. Stop officials from using their government position to advance their personal agenda – whether it be social issues or promoting their spouse’s political career. Stop the hate speech and discrimination against tax payers.
7. Tax amnesty for taxpayers participating in this boycott.
The red striped flag is the original banner of the Sons of Liberty who met at the Liberty Tree.